Sage Geode is a Warehouse Management System (WMS), more commonly known as « warehouse software. » Sage Geode supports all logistical operations within the warehouse, from receiving to shipping. Over 1,500 companies of all sizes are currently equipped with the Sage Geode solutions in France and internationally, from logistics service providers to industrialists and/or distributors.
SAGE Geode offers several benefits:
SAGE Geode is multi-site and multi-legislation oriented. It is able to manage several business activities from a single logistics platform while optimizing storage space and internal flows.
In addition to the major conventional functions of warehouses, SAGE Geode’s broad range of features allows it to provide solutions for industries with strict constraints:
- Management of hazardous materials, or for pharmaceuticals, whose business requires real traceability management for all products
- Management of kits, associated or not associated with order of assembly requests
- Multi-picking, cross-docking, transportation pre-invoicing, etc.
- SAGE Geode is designed for exchange with all ERP solutions on the market: SAGE ERP X3, Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP Business All-in-One, etc.
- SAGE Geode communicates with all industrial resources on the market and can directly manage (via its Madrid module) conveyor systems, wire-guided carts, etc.
- SAGE Geode works with all radio frequency terminals and also features a combination voice and barcode mode.
TVH Consulting is a Sage partner and reseller of the solution Sage Geode