The context and business issues of the project
Florette is part of the French cooperative group Agrial. They therefore have a special relationship with their producers, who are involved in the development of the company and with whom they have shared a passion for the trade for nearly 30 years.
Florette is the European leader in ready-to-use fresh vegetables and green salads. It employs more than 5,000 people at 18 production sites, produces 165,000 tons of finished products and sells 2.6 million units per day. Its customers are mainly supermarkets and the out-of-home catering sector throughout Europe.
“Each business unit was functioning in a different way, using incompatible systems, and it was necessary to create common processes, based on best practices, in sales, manufacturing, purchasing and finance. The approach adopted with our strategic partner TVH Consulting was the creation of a unique European core model, developed in functional workshops hosted with the key users from our main subsidiaries.”
The choice of Microsoft Dynamics ERP
with the ADAX CPG & Food solution
Within the framework of its Floris project (Florette Information System), the company chose the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution and the ADAX CPG & Food vertical module from TVH Consulting. The first objective was to harmonize all its business processes for all its subsidiaries (3 sites in France, 3 in Spain, 2 in the United Kingdom, 1 in Italy and 1 in Switzerland). The aim was to support Florette’s growth, in all the European Business Units, with a single solution.
This approach allowed the Florette group to eliminate all the heterogeneous systems of each subsidiary around a common company project by carrying out a project in 2 steps: first the harmonization on the finance and purchasing management functions, then the commercial management and production.
“The ease of use of ADAX CPG & Food (Advanced Suite for Microsoft Dynamics) with its very intuitive operation has contributed to the success of its deployment. Our previous solution, which consisted of several independent applications, was advantageously replaced by a highly customizable tool that allowed us to respond to our business issues and our own organization, and which allows great accessibility to information. ”
Florette harmonise ses processus métiers avec ADAX CPG & Food
Just in time: the 4 challenges of this sector
- Just in time upstream (European supply)
- Just in time manufacturing
- Just in time distribution
- Just in time marketing (expiration date 5 to 7 days)
The 7 strong points of ADAX ERP applied to the food-processing sector
TVH Consulting’s dual technical and business expertise was at the heart of the success and the choice of the ADAX CPG & Food solution was perfectly adapted to our business challenges:
- Management of sales terms applied to each transaction, advanced pricing anddiscounting, management of special offers, rebates and accruals, etc.
- Traceability and quality control at all stages, with the materials being monitoreduntil they reach the final customer
- Blocking of quotations/orders that do not correspond to your best practices (e.g.:credit limit exceeded, insufficient margin, discount too high, exceptional order, etc.)
- Definition of replenishment rules applicable to each item, to avoid stockouts of items in the supply chain
- Marketing management, targeted marketing campaigns, private labels, etc.
- Customer schedules, raw material purchasing and optimisation of carrier management
- Production management with finite and infinite scheduling capabilities
“Currently, there are more than 500 users in Europe simultaneously using ADAX CPG & Food. TVH’s approach consisted of setting up a gradual skills transfer towards Florette’s IT teams, to allow our internal teams to roll out the solution to other sites in the group. The Floris (Florette Information System) project, after the go-live phase, now gives Florette total control of its solution.”
The benefits :
- Reliable and structuring system to facilitate international development
- Real-time data accessibility
- Traceability and quality control from raw material to final customer